BoltShelf - Chevy Bolt Cargo Cover
- Customer Reviews (0)
The BoltShelf will properly finish off the cargo space in your Gen 1 or Gen 2 Bolt EV. The BoltShelf is a simple, easy-to-install, easy-to-use replacement for the insubstantial cargo cover that comes with a Bolt.
Benefits of adding a BoltShelf:
- Quieting noise from the rear
- More completely cover your valuables in the trunk
- Fold and store with the rear seats
- Stand up to wear and tear
- Allow for adjustment in height
- Better insulate your trunk space and save energy on heating and cooling
- And, of course, look great!
Made from a solid core covered in automotive carpet that is better than OEM grade, the BoltShelf is trimmed with premium edge trim. The fit is better than the OEM screen and offers more coverage, versatility, durability, and more room for adjustment. What's not to love about all of that?
In addition, while the standard forward attachment is at the headrest posts, it can be suspended from the cargo cover hooks on the sides of the trunk to allow one or both of the rear seats to be lowered. Your BoltShelf will hold 20+ lbs, but please don't leave items on it while the car is in motion. In the event of an accident or sudden stop, these items could become airborne and cause injury.
For Bolt interiors with the sky gray trim, our sky gray carpet is a gray matching color and will fit right in. For dark galvanized interiors, graphite carpet is the right choice. Black also looks good with this. Finally, for a custom look, any of the black leatherettes and team fleece that we offer are available (+$20). Custom work is also available.
Price and Ordering Information
- The BoltShelf price includes shipping in the continental USA.
- Available in sky gray, graphite, black, or any of our premium leatherettes. The optional upgrade to the premium leatherette top is $20.
- All BoltShelves ship with the parts needed and complete installation instructions.
- Installation is simple, no holes to drill, no brackets to screw into the car, and nothing to assemble.
- Installation time is about 5 minutes for most folks and requires no tools or permanent modifications to the car.
- If you know what color and material you would like, let us know in the order comments section. If you aren't sure, let me know what interior you have and I'll be happy to make recommendations.
- Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
The image gallery will give you an idea of the look, the huge amount of space underneath, the mountings, and how much better a BoltShelf is than the standard cargo cover that comes with a Bolt.